Western blot reagents
For the most sensitive detection and consistent performance, researchers can trust the Western Lightning™ brand of blotting reagents for chemiluminescent and chromogenic detection.
Western Lightning ECL Pro
Detect proteins in the low picogram range. The unique non-toxic formulation provides a long-lasting luminescent signal with an excellent dynamic range.
Western Lightning Ultra
Detect proteins in the low femtogram range . Ideal for conservation of precious samples.
- Use DAB to detect horseradish peroxidase (HRP)
- Use BCIP/NBT to detect alkaline phosphatase (AP)
Hybridization transfer membranes
Ensure accurate detection with high performance transfer membranes for blotting and other applications.
- Nitrocellulose membranes for high protein binding capacity and retention of small proteins in Western blotting
- Nylon membranes for nucleic acid binding in Northern and Southern blotting
- Charged nylon membranes for radiometric assays
Protran 100% pure nitrocellulose membranes, with no cellulose acetate added, ensure the highest binding capacity possible.
Ideal for chemiluminescent and chromogenic techniques, as well as Northern and Southern blotting applications.
Charged nylon hybridization transfer membranes are ideal for radiometric techniques.
Antibodies for chromogenic detection
PhenoVue™ fluorescent secondary antibodies
- Highly cross-adsorbed antibodies minimize cross-reactivity
- Anti-rabbit or anti-mouse antibodies for common applications
- Validated in high-content screening applications