- Optimal clarity and fast autofocusing from excellent plate bottom flatness
- Superior images from high optical quality of cyclic olefin imaging surface
- Better well access when using water immersion & high NA objectives with ultra-low plate bottom
- Reduced evaporation from new design, low-profile polystyrene lid
- Avoid damaging the imaging surface when stacking with unique corner spacers
- Available with different coatings to suit your application
PhenoPlates are part of PerkinElmer’s complete solution for high content imaging that includes the Operetta® CLS High Content Imaging and Opera Phenix™ Plus High Content Screening Systems, PhenoVue™ cellular imaging reagents, software, and automation.
- Collagen coating
Extracellular matrix proteins such as collagen provide an attachment framework for the adhesion and growth of certain cell types in vivo and can also be used for cell attachment to plate surfaces in vitro. Cellular fibronectin membrane proteins mediate the attachment of cells to collagen substrates.
PhenoPlates microplates are available with collagen coating in both 96- and 384-well formats. Our catalog plates are coated with rat tail collagen Type I, which is suitable for use with endothelial and epithelial cells, muscle cells and hepatocytes.
- PDL coating
Poly-D-lysine (PDL) is a synthetic positively charged polymer that promotes cell adherence by interacting with the negative charges of the cell membrane. PDL is a synthetic protein that does not influence cellular signaling pathways, is not degraded by cellular proteases, and is completely free of any animal contaminants.
PhenoPlates microplates are available with PDL coating in both 96- and 384-well formats. Almost all cell types will adhere to PDL coated plate bottoms.
- Spheroid ULA
PhenoPlates Spheroid ULA clear 96-well polystyrene microplates enable the use of three-dimensional (3D) cell culture models for cell-based microplate assays. The unique Ultra-Low Attachment (ULA) surface enables the formation of consistently round spheroids for highly reproducible imaging data. The 3D spheroid cellular model can better simulate natural cellular interactions and mimic in vivo microarchitecture for more biologically relevant information.
- Cases of 10 are packaged as 2 sleeves of 5 plates, lids included.
- Cases of 40 are packaged as 4 sleeves of 10 plates, lids included.
- Cases of 50 are packaged as a case of individually packed plates, lids included.
- Cases of 160 are packaged as 8 sleeves of 20 plates lids included.
|Well volume||425 µL|
|Recommended working volume||Up to 300 µL|
|Well diameter (top)||6.84 mm|
|Well diameter (bottom)||6.4 mm|
|Well depth||13.95 mm|
|A1 to top offset||11.24 mm|
|A1 to side offset||14.38 mm|
|Well-to-well spacing||9 mm|
|Well volume||105 µL|
|Recommended working volume||24 - 90 µL|
|Well diameter||3.65 mm|
|Well depth||10.4 mm|
|A1 to top offset||9 mm|
|A1 to side offset||12.1 mm|
|Well-to-well spacing||4.5 mm|
|Color||Black/clear bottom (standard)
Clear (spheroid plates)
|Detection method||Confocal imaging, high content imaging|
|Material||Polystyrene, cyclic olefin (bottom)|