ProxiPlates are produced under clean room conditions to reduce dust or other contaminants.
- Unique, shallow wells for increased sensitivity
- Low reagent volumes for efficient time-resolved fluorescent assays
- Low auto fluorescence
- Footprint conforms to proposed industry standard (SBS)
- Pinch bar design for optimal robotic processing
- Low-binding surface (LBS) – Modified polymer surface is nonionic hydrophilic, minimizing bio-interaction within wells to reduce nonspecific binding and reagent costs. Significantly reduces protein and nucleic acid binding to polymers and maintains enzyme activity. Use at temperature range of 4°-37°C (39°-99°F).
- Tissue culture-treated, sterile
Black plates are manufactured from high-quality, black polystyrene resin, which reduces autofluorescence and results in low background signals.
White polystyrene plates enhance light reflection, resulting in increased counting efficiencies and are ideally suited for Scintillation Proximity Assays (SPA) using the TopCount™ Microplate Scintillation and Luminescence Counter.
- Cases of 50 are packaged as 2 sleeves* of 25 plates.
- Cases of 200 are packaged as 8 sleeves* of 25 plates.
- TC-treated cases of 50 are packaged as 50 individually bagged and sealed plates, lids included.
- TC-treated cases of 160 are packaged as 8 sleeves of 20 plates, lids included.
- TC-treated cases of 200 are packaged as 8 sleeves of 25 plates each. Lids must be ordered separately.
*Each sleeve contains 5 wraps with 5 plates
|Number of rows||8|
|Number of columns||12|
|Well volume||100 µL|
|Recommended working volume||30 µL- 90 µL|
|Well diameter (mm)||7.15|
|Well depth (mm)||3.25|
|A1 to top offset (mm)||11.24|
|A1 to side offset (mm)||14.38|
|Well-to-well spacing (mm)||9|
|Number of rows||16|
|Number of columns||24|
|Well volume||28 µL|
|Recommended working volume||10 µL- 20 µL|
|Well diameter (mm)||3.3|
|Well depth (mm)||5.3|
|A1 to top offset (mm)||8.99|
|A1 to side offset (mm)||12.13|
|Well-to-well spacing (mm)||4.5|
|Detection method||Luminescence, Radiometric, Time-Resolved Fluorescence (TRF & TR-FRET) Fluorescence (black plates), Alpha (white plates)|