- Low-binding surface (LBS) – Modified polymer surface is nonionic hydrophilic, minimizing bio-interaction within wells to reduce nonspecific binding and reagent costs. Significantly reduces protein and nucleic acid binding to polymers and maintains enzyme activity. Use at temperature range of 4°-37°C (39°-99°F).
- Medium binding (MB) – Plates with medium binding affinity are specified for assays that do not require anchoring of cells or other reagents to the surface of the plate.
- High-binding surface (HB) – The polystyrene surface is treated to create high binding capacity for molecules with both hydrophilic and hydrophobic regions, such as proteins and IgG. Recommended for solid phase ELISA and other assays.
- Tissue culture-treated, sterile
The 96-well ½ area AlphaPlate offers same well depth and spacing as a typical 96-well plate, at half the volume. Designed to help you miniaturize your assay, this plate offers cost reduction advantages without going to a 384-well format.
Our shallow-well AlphaPlate offers closer proximity to the analyzer's detector and is designed to miniaturize your assay to offer cost reduction advantages.
- Cases of 50 are packaged as 2 sleeves of 25 plates.
- Cases of 200 are packaged as 8 sleeves of 25 plates.
- TC-treated cases of 50 are packaged as 50 individually bagged and sealed plates, lids included.
- TC-treated cases of 160 are packaged as 8 sleeves of 20 plates, lids included.
- TC-treated cases of 200 are packaged as 8 sleeves of 25 plates each. Lids must be ordered separately.
|Number of rows||8|
|Number of columns||12|
|Well volume||400 µL (standard), 191 µL (1/2 area)|
|Recommended working volume||80 - 350 µL (standard), 40-80 µL (1/2 area)|
|Well diameter (top)||7.15 mm (standard), 5 mm (1/2 area)|
|Well diameter (bottom)||7.15 mm (standard), 4.38 (1/2 area)|
|Well depth||10.8 mm|
|A1 to top offset||11.24 mm|
|A1 to side offset||14.38 mm|
|Well-to-well spacing||9 mm|
|Number of rows||16|
|Number of columns||24|
|Well volume||105 µL (standard), 28 µL (shallow well)|
|Recommended working volume||24 µL- 90 µL (standard), 10 µL- 20 µL (shallow well)|
|Well diameter||3.3 mm|
|Well depth||10.8 mm (standard), 5.3 mm (shallow well)|
|A1 to top offset||8.99 mm|
|A1 to side offset||12.13 mm|
|Well-to-well spacing||4.5 mm|
|Number of rows||32|
|Number of columns||48|
|Well volume||12 µL|
|Recommended working volume||4 µL- 12 µL|
|Well diameter||1.7 mm|
|Well depth||4.8 mm|
|A1 to top offset||7.84 mm|
|A1 to side offset||10.96 mm|
|Well-to-well spacing||2.25 mm|