Available in black or new TopSeal-A PLUS clear adhesive microplate seal that allows user to view the wells throughout the incubation process without affecting humidity.
- Perforated end tabs allow easy handling, accurate positioning and quick removal after sealing
- Compatible with microplates used with PerkinElmer reagent technologies (AlphaLISA®, AlphaScreen®, AlphaScreen® SureFire®, ATPlite™, Britelite™Plus, DELFIA®, LANCE®, LANCE® Ultra, Neolite™, Steadylite Plus®) and PerkinElmer's detection instrumentation (EnSpire®, EnVision®, Victor®, ViewLux™)
- Compatible with microplates used for radioisotopic assays (Filter binding, FlashPlate®, SPA) on the PerkinElmer TopCount™ and MicroBeta™ Scintillation and Luminescence counters
Adhesive seal for PCR plate is designed for thermal cycling in thin-wall PCR plates.
- Suitable for unskirted or semi-skirted PCR plates and automated plate handlers
- Clear polyester film, making it ideal for use with real-time PCR detection systems
- Robust adhesive is effective from –40°C to 110°C
- Free of DNase, RNase, and human DNA
A clear heat seal is designed for 96-well polystyrene plates.