- Collagen coating – Extracellular matrix proteins such as collagen provide an attachment framework for the adhesion and growth of certain cell types in vivo and can also be used for cell attachment to plate surfaces in vitro. Cellular fibronectin membrane proteins mediate the attachment of cells to collagen substrates.
- PDL coating – Poly-D-lysine (PDL) is a synthetic positively charged polymer that promotes cell adherence by interacting with the negative charges of the cell membrane. PDL is a synthetic protein that does not influence cellular signaling pathways, is not degraded by cellular proteases, and is completely free of any animal contaminants.
- Tissue culture-treated, Sterile
- White or black frame/clear wells – clear bottom wells enable bottom-read measurements or viewing under a microscope
The 96-well ½ area ViewPlate offers same well depth and spacing as a typical 96-well plate, at half the volume. Designed to help you miniaturize your assay, this plate offers cost reduction advantages without going to a 384-well format.
- Cases of 8, 40 and 50* TC treated plates are packaged as individually bagged and sealed lidded plates. *6005225 (case of 50 TC treated) is packaged as 2 sleeves of 25 plates. Each sleeve as 5 wraps with 5 plates, lids included.
- Cases of 8 PDL or Collagen coated plates are packaged as 8 individually bagged and sealed plates, lids included.
- Cases of 40 PDL or Collagen coated plates are packaged as 2 sleeves of 20 plates, lids included.
- Cases of 40 TC-treated plates are packaged as 4 sleeves of 10 plates each, lids included.
- Cases of 160 TC-treated plates are packaged as 16 sleeves of 10 plates each, lids included.
- Cases of 50 untreated plates are packaged as 2 sleeves of 25 plates each. Lids must be ordered separately.
- Cases of 40 TC treated plates are packaged in 4 sleeves of 10 plates each, lids included.
- Cases of 60 untreated plates are packaged as 6 sleeves of 10 plates each. Lids must be ordered separately.
|Number of rows||8|
|Number of columns||12|
|Well volume||400 µL (standard), 191µL (1/2 area)|
|Recommended working volume||80 µL- 350 µL|
|Well diameter (top)||7.15 mm (standard), 5 mm (1/2 area)|
|Well diameter (bottom)||7.15 mm (standard), 4.38 mm (1/2 area)|
|Well depth||10.8 mm|
|A1 to top offset||11.24 mm|
|A1 to side offset||14.38 mm|
|Well-to-well spacing||9 mm|
|Number of rows||16|
|Number of columns||24|
|Well volume||105 µL|
|Recommended working volume||24 µL- 90 µL|
|Well diameter||3.65 mm|
|Well depth||10.4 mm|
|A1 to top offset||9 mm|
|A1 to side offset||12.1 mm|
|Well-to-well spacing||4.5 mm|
|Number of rows||32|
|Number of columns||48|
|Well volume||12 µL|
|Recommended working volume||4 µL- 12 µL|
|Well diameter||1.7 mm|
|Well depth||4.8 mm|
|A1 to top offset||7.84 mm|
|A1 to side offset||10.96 mm|
|Well-to-well spacing||2.25 mm|
|Detection method||Confocal Imaging, Luminescence, Fluorescence (black plates) Alpha (white plates), Time-Resolved Fluorescence (TRF & TR-FRET), High Content Imaging, Radiometric|
|Material||Polystyrene, Glass Bottom|