CRISPR screening libraries
Achieve high functionality and superior specificity in your pooled and arrayed screens using algorithm-optimized guide RNA designs. Arrayed synthetic sgRNA, arrayed crRNA, and lentiviral pooled or arrayed sgRNA for high-throughput gene editing studies.
Investigate entire gene families or biological pathways with our broad suite of custom and predefined libraries of CRISPR-Cas9 reagents.
Unbiased, powerful loss-of-function screens. The Edit-R CRISPR-Cas9 platform includes predesigned, ready-to-use guide RNAs. Achieve rapid assessment of multiple targets across many genes.
- One-part guide format to carry out a do-it-yourself screening, avoids extra liquid handling which is created using the two-part system
- Guaranteed successful editing at the target site using proprietary Edit-R design algorithm
- Better suited to screening in complex, difficult-to-edit cell types and experimental models
- Allows customers to perform larger screens
- More robust and reliable gene knockouts. Edit-R predesigned crRNA are selected by the Edit-R algorithmto be highly functional and specific to their target sequences
- Obtain high-confidence phenotypic results. Four unique crRNA designs per gene, provided as individuals or a pooled reagents
- Choose from arrayed 96-well or 384-well plates, available as gene family collections. Echo-qualified 384-well plates available upon request
- Flexibility and breadth. Also available as crRNA cherry-pick libraries; simply upload your own gene list and customize your plates
- Achieve high target sequence specificity and functionality for more robust, reliable gene knockouts using Edit-R lentiviral sgRNA, selected by the Edit-R algorithm
- Get multiple data points for increased experimental confidence and stratification of results by receiving four unique sgRNA designs per gene
- Choice and convenience with arrayed 96-well plates of E. coli glycerol stocks, also available as gene family collections
- To deal with more difficult cell types, plasmids can be isolated and delivered directly to cells or packaged into lentiviral particles
- Guarantee specificity with algorithm-designed lentiviral sgRNA pools targeting hundreds or thousands of genes supplied as high-titer, concentrated lentiviral particles
- Increase hit confidence and comprehensive genome screening by using 5 to 10 sgRNAs per gene
- Facilitate inter- and intra-pool normalization with over 400 positive and negative sgRNA controls in each pool
- Perform quality screens with increased hit confidence and greater biological reproducibility. Enough lentiviral particle volumes provided to have high average sgRNA fold representation