TopSeal™ adhesive microplate seals
The TopSeal™ range of press-on adhesive sealing film is specially designed for the rapid and easy sealing of microplates. Apply TopSeal to the top surface of the plate to prevent evaporation or radioactive contamination during assay incubation steps and/or plate reading measurements.
Available in black or new TopSeal-A PLUS clear adhesive microplate seal that allows user to view the wells throughout the incubation process without affecting humidity.
- Perforated end tabs allow easy handling, accurate positioning and quick removal after sealing
- Compatible with microplates used with reagent technologies (AlphaLISA®, AlphaScreen®, AlphaScreen® SureFire®, ATPlite™, Britelite™Plus, DELFIA®, LANCE®, LANCE® Ultra, Neolite™, Steadylite Plus®) and detection instrumentation (EnSpire®, EnVision®, Victor®, ViewLux™)
- Compatible with microplates used for radioisotopic assays (Filter binding, FlashPlate®, SPA) on the TopCount™ and MicroBeta™ Scintillation and Luminescence counters
Adhesive seal for PCR plate is designed for thermal cycling in thin-wall PCR plates.
- Suitable for unskirted or semi-skirted PCR plates and automated plate handlers
- Clear polyester film, making it ideal for use with real-time PCR detection systems
- Robust adhesive is effective from –40°C to 110°C
- Free of DNase, RNase, and human DNA
A clear heat seal is designed for 96-well polystyrene plates.