- CRISPR gene editing with Horizon See the benefits of using Horizon’s Edit-R CRISPR gene editing reagents and expert cell line engineering and screening services.
- CRISPR gene knockout experiment design Choose the right products for your specific CRISPR workflow, cell type and experimental goals.
- CRISPR vs RNAi Learn the benefits of each platform for targeted gene loss-of-function experiments.
- Choosing a Dharmacon siRNA product line and format Sometimes having too many choices is more difficult than having too few. We are here to help.
- What is CRISPR interference or CRISPRi? Learn about Horizon's novel system for targeted gene down regulation at the transcriptional level.
- Custom RNA synthesis capabilities See how Horizon's custom oligo synthesis services can help accelerate your research.
- How to choose your reference standards See our portfolio of reference standards and where to use them in your diagnostic workflow.
Cell line engineering
- Cell line engineering with Horizon See why you can trust our cell line engineering team to deliver your next edited cell line project.
Functional genomic screening
- Functional genomic screening with Horizon See how Horizon's expert high throughput screening services can help accelerate your research.
- Why use functional genomic screening for drug discovery? See how FGS improves a drug candidate's chances of clinical trial success.
- Pooled vs. arrayed screening Learn the benefits and limitations of each format for your next functional genomics screen.
Cell panel screening
- The importance of cell line integrity See what steps we take to prevent cell line misidentification in our cell panel screening service.
Bioproduction cell lines
- CHOSOURCE expression platform for advanced bioproduction See how GS knockout CKO-K1 cells can improve your biomanufacturing.
- How to request a quote See how to request a quote on the Horizon website in less than 60 seconds.
- Basic siRNA resuspension All synthetic siRNA, CRISPR guide RNA, microRNA mimics and inhibitors, and custom RNA reagents arrive dried and must be resuspended before use.
- CRISPR Design Tool - order custom CRISPR guide RNA See how to use the CRISPR Design Tool to design custom guide RNAs (available in synthetic and lentiviral formats) for your gene knockout or HDR experiments.
- HDR Donor Design for DNA insertion: ssDNA donor oligo Learn how to design and order a custom ssDNA oligo for HDR insertion.
- HDR DNA Donor Designer: DNA plasmid design Learn how to design and order a custom DNA plasmid for HDR for HDR insertion.
- Building a custom screening library with the Cherry Pick Library Tool Learn how to turn your gene list into a custom mini-library for CRISPR or RNAi screening.
- Using the Pooled Tracking Worksheet to plan your CRISPR knockout screen This worksheet may be used with any of Horizon's pooled CRISPR screening libraries.
- How to calculate viral titer Calculating a functional viral titer may seem like a difficult task. Learn how to do it correctly.
- What is MOI and how does it affect lentiviral transduction experiments? See why multiplicity of infection is the key to successful transduction.
- What is fold representation and how does it affect pooled lentiviral screening? See why fold representation is key to successful pooled multi-gene screening with lentiviral CRISPR or shRNA libraries.