miRIDIAN microRNA Hairpin Inhibitor Library
A premier microRNA screening tool for identifying relevant microRNAs associated with a specific phenotype
Long-lasting and potent inhibition, allowing enough time for full phenotypes to develop. miRIDIAN microRNA Hairpin Inhibitor libraries contain microRNA inhibitors for every human, mouse, and rat microRNA in the miRBase sequence database v 21.0 Successful microRNA phenotypic screening requires best-in-class reagents to minimize false or misleading effects and achieve high-confidence data. miRIDIAN Hairpin Inhibitors are designed for robust and reproducible results.
- Libraries are offered as complete collections for human, mouse, and rat
- Cherry-pick libraries are available for user-defined collections of miRIDIAN reagents
- Choose from a variety of sizes, including 0.1, 0.25 or 0.5 nmol per well
- Packaged in 96-well or 384-well plates for screening applications
- Perform phenotypic high-throughput screening
- Find potential biomarkers of normal or diseased cellular processes
- Couple microRNA screening with high-content analysis for multi-parametric data
- Identify microRNAs that synergize with drugs of interest for increased therapeutic benefit
To obtain pricing information for miRIDIAN Mimic or Inhibitor Libraries, please submit a miRIDIAN Library Quote Request. International customers, please call +1-303-604-9499 or your local Sales Representative.
A. Schoolmeesters et al., Functional profiling reveals critical role for microRNA in differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells. PLoS One. 4(5), e5605 (19 May 2009).
Safety data sheets
The OptiPlate™ is PerkinElmer’s most versatile microplate, used in many different applications, assays, and instruments. The optimized well design and high-quality plastics provide low background and crosstalk.
The CulturPlate is PerkinElmer's microplate designed for cellular assays, tissue-culture treated and sterilized by gamma-irradiation to facilitate adherent cell growth. The optimized well design and high-quality plastics provide low background and crosstalk
The PhenoPlates line of microplates have been engineered to deliver both performance and superior images for high-content application