miRIDIAN microRNA Mimic Library
A premier microRNA screening tool for identifying relevant microRNAs associated with a specific phenotype
miRIDIAN libraries contain microRNA Mimics for every human, mouse, and rat microRNA in the miRBase sequence database v.21.0 Successful microRNA phenotypic screening requires best-in-class reagents to minimize false or misleading effects and achieve high-confidence data. miRIDIAN Mimics are designed for robust and reproducible results.
- miRIDIAN Mimics are modified to prevent sense-strand uptake and ensure phenotypes resulting from only the mature microRNA
- Libraries are offered as complete collections for human, mouse, and rat
- Cherry-pick libraries are available for user-defined collections of miRIDIAN reagents
- Choose from a variety of sizes, including 0.1, 0.25 or 0.5 nmol per well
- Packaged in 96- or 384-well plates for screening applications
- Perform phenotypic high-throughput screening
- Find potential biomarkers of normal or diseased cellular processes
- Couple microRNA screening with high-content analysis for multi-parametric data
- Identify microRNAs that synergize with drugs of interest for increased therapeutic benefit
To obtain pricing information for miRIDIAN Mimic or Inhibitor Libraries, please contact us
- A. Schoolmeesters et al., Functional profiling reveals critical role for microRNA in differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells. PLoS One. 4(5), e5605 (19 May 2009).
- Mrs. Jasmina Hodzic, Mr. Daoud Sie, Dr. Annaleen Vermeulen, and Prof. Victor W van Beusechem. Human Gene Therapy. January 2017, ahead of print. doi:10.1089/hum.2016.143.
Safety data sheets
The OptiPlate™ is PerkinElmer’s most versatile microplate, used in many different applications, assays, and instruments. The optimized well design and high-quality plastics provide low background and crosstalk.
The CulturPlate is PerkinElmer's microplate designed for cellular assays, tissue-culture treated and sterilized by gamma-irradiation to facilitate adherent cell growth. The optimized well design and high-quality plastics provide low background and crosstalk
The PhenoPlates line of microplates have been engineered to deliver both performance and superior images for high-content application