CRISPRmod CRISPRi lentiviral sgRNA non-targeting controls
Validated CRISPRi lentiviral sgRNA for evaluation of transcriptional repression experiments
CRISPRi lentiviral sgRNA non-targeting controls are designed and recommended for use as negative controls for transcriptional repression experiments using CRISPRi lentiviral sgRNA. These non-targeting controls will engage the CRISPRi dCas9-SALL1-SDS3 complex, but will not target any PAM-adjacent sites in the human genome. Any observed alteration in gene expression levels or viability in cells treated with these controls can be used as a baseline response of the cells to the dCas9-SALL1-SDS3 complex for comparison to those treated with target-specific CRISPRi lentiviral sgRNA.
- Proprietary alignment tools used to verify at least three mismatches or gaps to any potential target in the human genome
- Available as glycerol stocks and high-titer purified lentiviral particles (50 µL at ≥ 1 x 108 TU/mL)
- Ideal for establishing baseline levels of gene expression
In addition to non-targeting controls, it is recommended to use a CRISPRi lentiviral positive control to optimize experimental conditions for efficient transcriptional repression.
Certificate of analysis
Safety data sheets
- An ideal delivery method for CRISPRi in difficult-to-transfect cells, or when longer term repression is desired
- Available as high-titer lentiviral particles or glycerol stock
Verify optimal experimental conditions and ensure dCas9-SALL1-SDS3 expression for efficient gene repression
Purified lentiviral particles for generation of stable dCas9-SALL1-SDS3 expressing cell populations