Introducing Revvity Mimix Reference Standards
Same standards, new look
Following our transition from Horizon Discovery to Revvity, we've renamed our cell line-derived reference standards. To reflect how our controls provide the closest representation of patient samples to test and validate new assays and sequencing workflows, we give you...
Revvity Mimix Reference Standards
There are no changes to any of our reference standards products or services - just a new name that embodies how we serve you and your patients.
Our reference standards are cell line-derived, which means they maintain genomic complexity whilst mimicking patient material from sample preparation to downstream analysis. Suitable for Next Generation Sequencing, droplet-digital and Real-Time PCR as well as Sanger sequencing, Revvity Mimix reference material is platform-agnostic for seamless integration into any quality control workflow.
NGS and PCR quality controls designed to support labs from assay development to clinical diagnostics
- Assay development and manufacture
- Validation of end-to-end diagnostic workflows
- Robust routine monitoring
- Confirmation of limits of detection & minimal residual disease status
- Reducing false positives and negatives
Benefits of Revvity Mimix reference standards
- Available in gDNA, FFPE, cell-free DNA and formalin-compromised DNA formats
- Cell line-derived to ensure genomic complexity is maintained
- In-house cell line engineering means you can select almost any genetic variants of interest
- Partnered with global EQA and proficiency testing bodies
- Developed and manufactured under ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015
- Pan-cancer and Cancer-specific controls available off-the-shelf