- Molecular reference standards
- BRAF Wild Type Reference Standard
Horizon DNA standards eliminate the variability associated with patient-derived reference standards, and avoid the hassle of sourcing, characterizing, and documenting your own cell line mixes. The standard may be used to dilute corresponding variant standard to generate lower allelic frequencies for limit of detection studies. Horizon’s Base-Seq products are all derived from human cell lines, and are high molecular weight DNA. This format ensures that they may be applied to a wide-range of assays including qPCR, Sanger sequencing, next-generation sequencing, mass array, and more.
With this product you are able to:
- Analyze the sensitivity of your assay
- Gain certainty of the limit of detection
- Optimize and validate new cancer panels and routinely monitor the performance of your assay
Synonyms: B-Raf, BRAF1
Format: Genomic DNA
Buffer: Tris-EDTA (10mM Tris-HCl, 1mM EDTA), pH 8.7
Intended Use: For routine performance monitoring (Research Use Only)
Unit Size: 5µg
Allelic Frequency: WT
Allelic Frequency: Droplet Digital PCR™
Genotype: Sanger sequencing of locus specific PCR
Quality: Agarose gel electrophoresis
Quantification: Spectrophotometry (A260)
Genotype: BRAF (+/+)
We accept orders using the following methods.
Our online catalog and ordering system can be used to search our full menu of available Reference Standards. Select your desired reference standards and add them to the shopping basket. Your order can be submitted instantly using credit card, telephone ordering or a purchase order number as the preferred payment method.
If you prefer to send us orders outside our online ordering system, please see the Contact Us page for telephone, fax, and email details in order to place an order. We recommend that you use our online system to identify the products you require and their respective “HD” product codes.
To order offline we will require the following information:
- Product code(s) of the item(s) you wish to order (e.g. "HD123")
- Your name, email address, title and organization
- Shipping address and billing address with contact names
- Purchase Order number if you have one
- Telephone number
- VAT Number (European Countries only)
If you’re having trouble ordering or finding what you’re looking for, or if you require something we don’t yet offer, please contact us.