Targeted NGS, endpoint RT-PCR and RT-qPCR platforms give researchers much greater power when profiling tumor samples. However, they present challenges surrounding sample variability, RNA extraction procedures, RNA quantification, platform bias, and potential failure to detect biomarkers. To meet this need, Horizon has developed a targeted EML4-ALK, CCDC6-RET and SLC34A2-ROS1 verified cell line multiplex in an FFPE format. This renewable and highly-characterised biologically-relevant reference materials contain cell lines that were either engineered or clonally derived from a fusion background. The utilisation of clonal cell populations derived from single cell dilution and controlled manufacturing environment ensure reproducible amplifiable levels of EML4-ALKv1, CCDC6-RET and SLC34A2-ROS1 allowing for a consistent external quality control.
• Assess the performance of your RNA-seq, endpoint RT-PCR or RT-qPCR aimed at detecting EML4-ALK, CCDC6-RET and SLC34A2-ROS1 fusions
• Ensure confidence in your clinical workflow, from RNA extraction to analysis
• Assess analytical variability and reproducibility between platforms, laboratories, operators and assays
Breakpoint sequence data
With this product you are able to:
- Evaluate your workflow integrity from pre-analytical RNA extraction through to fusion detection
- Optimize and validate new targeted RNA panels and routinely monitor the performance of your assay
- Assess analytical variability and reproducibility between platforms, laboratories, operators and assays and hence achieve further confidence in your clinical workflow
- Highly homogeneous cell suspension that yields a consistent and reproducible quantity of RNA that enables effective end-to-end process validation
EML4-ALK, CCDC6-RET and SLC34A2-ROS1
COSF408 (EML4-ALK); COSF1271 (CCDC6-RET); COSF1196 (SLC34A2-ROS1)
For routine performance monitoring (Research Use Only)
1 FFPE Section
Extractable RNA / Expected Yield
≥ 100 ng RNA per section using the Maxwell 16 LEV RNA FFPE Purification Kit from Promega
Biomarker-specific mRNA amplifiability
Presence of EML4-ALK, CCDC6-RET and SLC34A2-ROS1 RNA fusion transcripts confirmed by endpoint RT-PCR
TATA-binding protein (TBP) mRNA amplifiability control
RNA expression confirmed by endpoint RT-PCR
Qubit RNA HS kit from ThermoFisher as per manufacturer’s instructions
Please see our terms and conditions of ordering.
If you need any support, advice or additional documentation then don't hesitate to contact us here. We accept orders using the following methods:
Our online catalog and ordering system can be used to search our full menu of available Reference Standards. Select your desired reference standards and add them to the shopping basket. Your order can be submitted instantly using credit card, telephone ordering or a purchase order number as the preferred payment method.
If you prefer to send us orders outside our online ordering system, please see the Contact Us page for telephone, fax, and email details in order to place an order. We recommend that you use our online system to identify the products you require and their respective “HD” product codes. To order offline we will require the following information:
- Product code(s) of the item(s) you wish to order (e.g. "HD123")
- Your name, email address, title and organization
- Shipping address and billing address with contact names
- Purchase Order number if you have one
- Telephone number
- VAT Number (European Countries only)
Shipping information for all territories can be found on our Shipping Charges page. This includes Shipping and Handling fees, as well as shipping conditions for each product range.
If you’re having trouble ordering or finding what you’re looking for, or if you require something we don’t yet offer, please contact us.