Attracting over 3,300 drug discovery and development professionals from over 40 countries in 2015, the Tri-Conference has grown into a diverse event, focusing on Molecular Medicine, specifically on Discovery, Genomics, Diagnostics and Information Technology.
With a 23 year history, 2016's event's expanded coverage included additional programs on Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Disease, Precision Medicine and Cancer Immunotherapy, as well as two new symposia on Companion Diagnostics and the Commercialization of Molecular Diagnostics.
What was at the Tri-Conference?
- 500 speakers from across all industries, all research fields, and from all over the world
- Over 400 presentations and panel discussions
- Opportunities to showcase research by presenting a scientific poster
- 30 Roundtable Discussions
- Meetings with fellow attendees available to book using Intro-Net
- 150 Scientific Posters
- The Tri-Conference App
- Over 200 companies in the exhibit hall