ADCC and CDC Assays
Rapidly evaluate the cytotoxicity profile of your therapeutic candidates in high throughput
Leveraging Horizon Discovery’s extensive expertise in cell panel screening, we provide analysis and interpretation of the cytotoxic effects of your candidates in our highly reproducible Complement-Dependent Cytotoxicity (CDC) assays, NK cell Antibody-Dependent and Cell-mediated Cytotoxicity (ADCC) assays.
How do Horizon's ADCC and CDC assays work?
The diagram below shows an outline of the steps involved in our ADCC/CDC assay service, with your own therapeutic added alone or in combination, through to assessment of tumor cells by released calcein.
Moving your therapeutic candidates forward
- 384-well assay: Automated, robust and highly reproducible high throughput assay for large scale screening
- Single agents or combinations: Flexible assay design that can be readily customized to fit your project
- Multiple donors: Highly enriched natural killer cells from multiple donors to address donor-to-donor variability
- Extensive human tumor cell line collection (>800) to target your cell surface antigen of interest.
- 10+ years of combination screening experience: Expert data analysis and interpretation using our proprietary Chalice Analyzer software
|Figure 1. ADCC assays. Anti-CD20 antibody rituximab dose-dependently induces cytotoxicity of NK cells against CD20+ Daudi cells as measured by calcein release.||Figure 2. CDC assays. Rituximab dose-dependently induces cytotoxicity against Daudi cells in the presence of human serum as measured by calcein release.|
To find out more about how Horizon's ADCC and CDC assay services could help with your immune-oncology research, get in contact with our team today.