Edit-R synthetic single guide RNA libraries
Increase productivity and efficiency with one-part guide libraries!
Arrayed library collections of predesigned synthetic single guide RNA (sgRNA) for knockout screens across the whole human genome in addition to druggable, human gene families, and rest-of-genome options.
- Screen in more complex cell types and experimental models eg stem cells, primary cells, IPSCs and more
- Achieve more reliable and robust gene knockouts, with algorithm optimized design using our proprietary Edit-R algorithm
- Avoid extra liquid handling which the two-part system can create
- Obtain high-confidence phenotypic results. Three unique sgRNA designs per gene, provided as a pooled reagent. Use in primary cells which require single delivery
- Have flexibility and breadth. Available as crRNA cherry-pick libraries; simply upload your own gene list and customize your plates
- Add stability and enhanced editing functionality
- Ideal for arrayed screens. Select from the whole human genome, the Druggable genome, and predefined gene families
- Cherry-pick libraries formats available as pools of 3 or individual reagents per well
- 100-mer RNA oligos targeting every human gene
- Modified for increased stability and functionality with Contains 2x MS (2’ O methyl phosphorothioate) modifications at the 3´ and 5´ ends
- Choose from arrayed 96-well or 384-well plates, available as gene family collections. Echo-qualified 384-well plates available upon request
- Provided in pools of 3 sgRNA per gene at standard nmol amounts for the Druggable genome
- The Rest-Of-Genome library available as pools-of-3 guides per gene or individuals with 2 guides per gene
- Two MS sgRNA modifications for added stability
Cherry-pick your library
Learn about custom build options for synthetic sgRNA libraries.
Do you require help with a screen?
Over 10 years screening experience. Our team is on hand to discuss your next project.
Do you prefer a two-stage guide approach?
Why not read more about our Edit-R crRNA libraries. Predesigned synthetic crRNA collections for arrayed screening across entire gene families for human and mouse. Use in rapid loss-of-function studies.
Poster: gene activation with synthetic crRNA
Chemically synthesized crRNA:tracrRNA enabling gain-of-function studies, featured in poster entitled
‘Potent transcriptional activation using CRISPRa with synthetic crRNA.’