Video: Edit-R HDR Donor Designer: tutorial for DNA removal
The Edit-R HDR Donor Designer can be used to efficiently design and order custom ssDNA donor oligos for insertion, removal, or replacement of genomic DNA with the CRISPR-Cas9 system. This quick tutorial will walk you through the steps to efficiently design and order a custom ssDNA donor oligo for precise removal of regions of genomic DNA using CRISPR-Cas9 and the homology-directed repair pathway.
- Find more videos, webinars, FAQs, and more!
- Quickly and easily design and order a donor template for precise CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing.
- Design and order a custom donor oligo or plasmid for HDR-mediated gene editing in over 30 different species
- Design custom crRNA and sgRNA for gene editing applications
- Optimized tools for high-confidence genome engineering