T-Cell Mediated Tumor Cell Lysis Assay
Rapidly identify bispecific antibody candidates in high throughput
Leveraging Horizon’s extensive expertise in high throughput screening, we provide analysis and interpretation of the effects of your antibody candidates in our highly reproducible assays for T cell-mediated tumor cells lysis.
Horizon brings you a suite of relevant immuno-oncology assays for a wide range of projects. We work closely with our clients to tailor these assays to best answer their scientific questions and to maximize the success of their project.
How does Horizon’s T cell-mediated tumor cell lysis assay work?
How can Horizon’s T cell-mediated tumor cell lysis assay move your therapeutic candidates forward?
- 384-well assay: Automated, robust and highly reproducible high throughput assay for large scale screening
- Single agents or combinations: Flexible assay design that can be readily customized to fit your project
- Highly enriched human primary T cells from multiple donors to address donor-to-donor variability
- Extensive human tumor cell line collection (>800) to target your cell surface antigen of interest
- 10+ years of combination screening experience: Expert data analysis and interpretation using our proprietary Chalice™ Analyzer software
Figure 1. Anti-CD3/CD19 bispecific T cell engager (BiTE) blinatumomab induces the cytotoxicity of CD3+ T cells against Daudi B lymphoblast cells as measured by calcein release. Selective killing by blinatumomab versus control antibodies is observed.
Figure 2. Blinatumomab mediated cell killing against Daudi B lymphoblast cells as measured by calcein release at various E:T ratios. Selective killing by blinatumomab versus control antibodies is observed.