Quality results, right the first time
Interrogate cell systems at the whole-genome level. Find out the action of drugs, toxins and pathogens. Define gene essentially.
Benefits of pooled screens
- Up to whole-genome level screening
- NGS-linked readouts
- Proliferation or phenotype (e.g. FACS)
- Longer assay time points possible
How it works
- Lentiviral sgRNA libraries designed for whole genome, gene family subsets, or custom gene list screens
- Very high complexity screens are possible, up to 8 guides per gene; lower complexity can be run when the project requires
- Custom pools are synthesized on demand
- Every library is quality checked for representation, distribution, and particle titer to ensure consistent results; every experiment, every time
- Data reports include raw data, quality metrics, and analysed data with hit calling
- Leverage pooled screening for:
- Detection of genes involved in sensitivity or resistance to a therapeutic candidate
- Genes involved in synthetic lethality
- Patient stratification
Screen with CRISPRko, CRISPRi, or CRISPRa, or a combination of approaches to maximize biological understanding
Download our Pooled Phenotypic CRISPR screening poster.
View our application note on Pooled Phenotypic CRISPR Screening.