Applications for gene knockdown, microRNA, RNAi screening, gene expression and genome editing.
- Synthetic sgRNA for CRISPR-Cas9 Experiments
- CRISPR-Cas9 Guide RNA Functionality
- CRISPR-Cas9 Guide RNA Specificity
- Inducible Lentiviral Cas9 Nuclease
- Homology-directed repair with a DNA donor oligo
- Homology-directed repair with a plasmid donor
- Multiplex CRISPR-Cas9 knockout
- Engineering a Knockout Cell Line
- Screening validation and follow-up using engineered cell lines
- Synthetic lethality
- Reverse Transfection for High-throughput CRISPR Studies
- C911 Controls for siRNA Screening
- Seed sibling controls for RNAi hit validation
- This technical resource sets out best practices for RNAi experiments. Download the digital version or print a copy and keep it in the lab!