Edit-R synthetic sgRNA positive controls
Synthetic sgRNA controls to verify optimal parameters for CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing
Positive control sgRNA for confirming gene editing with your experimental conditions, provided with or without primers for DNA mismatch detection assays.
Edit-R Synthetic sgRNA controls are recommended as positive controls for CRISPR-Cas9 experiments utilizing synthetic sgRNA to optimize transfection conditions and verify Cas9 nuclease expression.
Gene-specific positive controls and kits are designed and validated for mismatch detection assays to verify gene editing experiments. They are configured as follows:
- Individual Edit-R synthetic sgRNA control to edit human or mouse PPIB, or DNMT3B
- Edit-R synthetic sgRNA control kits contain the following:
- Edit-R synthetic sgRNA control (PPIB or DNMT3B)
- Mismatch detection assay forward primer (PPIB or DNMT3B) - 5 nmol
- Mismatch detection assay reverse primer (PPIB or DNMT3B) - 5 nmol
Edit-R lethal synthetic sgRNA controls are universal positive controls designed to induce cell death in a dose- and Cas9-dependent manner by targeting multiple repeat regions in the genome.
Edit-R lethal synthetic sgRNA control #1 induces very potent cell death, while lethal control #2 induces moderate cell death. These controls span a large dynamic range and allow for the optimization of CRISPR-Cas9 delivery for observation of both strong and moderate CRISPR-Cas9 phenotypes. Read the Featured Article to learn more about these controls.
- R. Barrangou, A. Birmingham,et. al.Advances in CRISPR-Cas9 genome engineering: lessons learned from RNA interference.Nucleic Acids Research,43(7) 3407-3419 (2015)
M.L. Kelley, Ž. Strezoska, et al. Versatility of chemically synthesized guide RNAs for CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing. J. Biotechnol. 233, 74–83 (2016). doi:10.1016/j.jbiotec.2016.06.011
Safety data sheets
Synthetic guide RNAs for efficient gene knockout & unparalleled specificity
The synthetic crRNA:tracrRNA approach to CRISPR-Cas9 includes transfection-ready RNA components and enables fast assessment of multiple target sites per gene, for multiple genes.
Non-targeting control crRNAs recommended for determination of baseline cellular responses in CRISPR-Cas9 experiments.
Purified Cas9 nuclease mRNA for co-transfection with synthetic guide RNA for a completely DNA-free genome engineering system