Get to know more about RNA Interference
See the RNAi pathway, timeline and take the quiz!
Here’s a fun little poster to brighten up your bench, office, break room or formal, candle-lit dining room. Give it to your geeky biology friends (and we mean that in the best way) for their birthdays!
Suitable for framing!(Caution: this really depends on your standards)
Learn more about the RNAi pathway and its applications in biology
- An overview of RNA interference
- What is siRNA and how do you use it?
- What is shRNA and how do you use it?
- What tools and methods can be used to investigate microRNA function?
- Exploring the dark matter of the genome
- Short-term knockdown, stable/long-term knockdown, modulating of non-coding RNA and gene expression selection guidelines.