To shop for miRIDIAN microRNA Hairpin Inhibitor, please select a Gene.
miRIDIAN microRNA Hairpin Inhibitors are the newest generation proprietary, synthetic inhibitors targeting all human, mouse, and rat microRNAs in the miRBase database release 21.0. miRIDIAN Hairpin Inhibitors are single-strand, chemically-enhanced RNA oligonucleotides designed to bind and to sequester the complimentary, mature microRNA strand. Our proprietary inhibitor design allows for microRNA inhibition to be maintained longer than with any other synthetic inhibitor available on the market today.
- Most effective inhibition of endogenous mature microRNA function by means of proprietary design (see Figure 1, Supporting Data)
- Patent-pending molecule combines chemical modifications and completely novel secondary structure motif
- Enhanced potency and longevity allows for multiplexed microRNA inhibition at very low nanomolar concentrations and with minimal toxicity (see Figure 2, Supporting Data)
- Suppress microRNA activity to study loss-of-function effects
- Screen for microRNAs that regulate gene expression and affect cellular processes
- Elucidate microRNA involvement in normal biological and disease pathways
- Identify and validate microRNA targets
- Inhibit microRNA clusters for combinatorial analysis (see Figure 3, Supporting Data)
- A. Vermeulen et al., Doublestranded regions are essential design components of potent inhibitors of RISC function.RNA.13(5), 723-730 (May 2007).
- R. Shi, V. L. Chaing, Facile means for quantifying microRNA expression by realtime PCR.Biotechniques.39(4), 519-525 (October 2005).
|Storage Conditions||-20 C|
|Stability at Recommended Storage Conditions||At least 12 months|
microRNA Hairpin Inhibitor Function
miRIDIAN microRNA Hairpin Inhibitors allow combinatorial inhibition of clustered microRNAs
miRIDIAN microRNA Hairpin Inhibitor Potency and Longevity