To shop for miRIDIAN microRNA Mimic, please select a Gene.
miRIDIAN microRNA Mimics are double-stranded RNA oligonucleotides designed to mimic the function of endogenous, mature microRNAs. miRIDIAN Mimics are chemically enhanced with the ON-TARGET modification pattern to preferrentially program RISC with the active microRNA strand. Predesigned mimics are available for all human, mouse, and rat microRNAs in the miRBase Database release 21.0.
- Superior performance in comparison to native, double-stranded microRNA (see Figure 1, Supporting Data)
- Highly effective mimic of endogenous mature microRNA function (see Figure 2, Supporting Data)
- Preferential programming of RISC with active strand of microRNA
- Exclusion of passenger strand through proprietary chemical modification pattern
- Supplement microRNA activity to study gain-of-function effects
- Screen for microRNAs that regulate gene expression and affect cellular pathways
- Elucidate microRNA involvement in normal biological and disease pathways
- Identify and validate microRNA targets
miRIDIAN microRNA Mimics perform better than native double-stranded microRNA
miRIDIAN microRNA Mimics simulate endogenous mature miRNA function