Develop and expand your CRISPR high-throughput screening capabilities with our arrayed service
Find targets faster
- Know the genes of interest at the beginning of the screen
- Benefit from shorter assay time points (48-144 hrs)
- Choose from a variety of multiple and multiplexed readouts
- Extend your repertoire of growth models (e.g. 3D, co-culture)
Our arrayed CRISPR service increases the types of phenotypic readouts that you can obtain.
Have access to high-throughput screens using our synthetic crRNA libraries to further your studies!
Benefit from using our arrayed synthetic crRNA screening service.
How it works
- Carried out in 96- or 384-well plates
- Cas-9 expressing stable cell lines can be used or the Cas9 protein and crRNA:tracrRNA can be delivered as a RNP
- Each well of plates contains a unique crRNA
- Cell treatment is added to each well individually to find phenotype of interest
Want to carry out your own screens?
Edit-R crRNA Library Arrayed crRNA for knockout high-throughput screening across entire human and mouse gene families.
View Edit-R CRISPR screening libraries
Arrayed CRISPRa crRNA for gene activation
Explore our range of predesigned synthetic guide RNA for over-expression of human and mouse genes using CRISPR activation.
View CRISPRa screening libraries
Build your own custom library
Choose from our predesigned synthetic product lines of siRNA, microRNA, and crRNA reagents.