- Submit your request via the online Cell Line Configurator Tool or your local Business Development partner.
- Our expert technical team will review your project requirements.
- Your project manager will promptly provide a statement of work outlining timelines and approval process.
- Once approved, the project will be initiated by our highly-qualified cell line engineering team.
- Throughout the manufacturing process you will receive monthly updates from our Project Management Office.*
- Once the project is complete, we provide a full project report and confirm shipping details.
*All customers receive project initiation and status updates outlining the on-time progress of their project. Customers will also have the ability to email queries. If there are any delays, this will be handled by a project manager. A dedicated project manager will be provided for projects with 10+ cell lines.
- Customers can choose to provide an in-house cell line at no additional charge. During the onboarding process, we perform mycoplasma and sterility testing, as well as assess transfectability and single cell dilution growth characteristics.
- In parallel with the cell line assessment phase, we also design and evaluate reagents to be used in the manufacturing process.
- During the cell line engineering phase, our team performs the desired edit(s) defined in the statement of work. Throughout the process, our Project Management team provides regular updates and will contact you immediately if any issue or complication should arise during the manufacturing process.
- After manufacturing is complete, the cell line is validated for the desired edit. As standard, we validate at the genomic level with Sanger sequencing and for our reporter cell lines we provide a functional readout that verifies reporter expression.