The CHOSOURCE™ expression platform enables rapid identification of clones expressing high levels of recombinant therapeutic protein during development of a stable cell line.
Flexible licensing terms ensure this high-performance platform is easily accessible to meet the demands of cost-effective biomanufacturing.
Why choose CHOSOURCE™ expression platform?
Industry standard with a proven track record
- Easy-to-use CHOSOURCE GS knockout cells have been widely adopted for bioproduction/manufacturing
- More than 100 CHOSOURCE licenses sold worldwide since 2016 launch
- Over 60 regulatory filings submitted globally since 2018
- Ability to reach high expression levels – customers routinely report > 5 g/L with different molecules
- Full cell line history
Truly adaptable platform
- Validated with different feeds, media, processes, molecules and vector technologies
- Flexible, attractive pricing to suit your needs
- Widely used Glutamine Synthetase (GS) selection is the gold standard for selection systems
Dedicated Horizon team
- Accessible sales, licensing and scientific support teams to simplify purchase and setup
- Extensive expertise using the platform to drive advancements in your pipeline
The CHOSOURCE expression platform consists of:
- CHOSOURCE GS knockout cell line
Well established, cGMP manufactured robust Glutamine Synthetase knockout CHO-K1 cell line produced using precision rAAV technology
- Dual promoter expression vector
Enables expression of an entire mAb from a single vector
- Comprehensive protocols and post-sales technical support
- Cell line history package to support regulatory submissions
Fully documented traceable history of R&D and manufacture of the CHOSOURCE GS KO cell line
Learn more about CHOSOURCE
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURECHOSOURCE GS KO Expression Platform
Streamline your manufacturing process and improve production to accelerate your biotherapeutic pipeline
DOWNLOAD POSTERNEW! CHOSOURCE ADCC+ Cell Line
|Discover how the CHOSOURCE ADCC+ cell line increases Antibody Dependent Cellular Cytotoxicity (ADCC) making it a valuable tool in the production of biotherapeutics for Oncology, Anti-infectives and Auto-immune diseases.