The CHOSOURCE™ expression platform enables rapid identification of clones expressing high levels of recombinant therapeutic protein during development of a stable cell line.
Flexible licensing terms ensure this high-performance platform is easily accessible to meet the demands of cost-effective biomanufacturing.
Clear intellectual property position ensures freedom to operate in biotherapeutic production.
Why choose CHOSOURCE?
Industry standard with a proven track record
- Easy-to-use CHO-K1 GS knockout cells have been widely adopted for bioproduction/manufacturing
- More than 100 CHOSOURCE licenses sold worldwide since 2016 launch
- 20 confirmed clinical laboratory regulatory submissions filed globally in the past 2 years
- Ability to reach high expression levels – customers routinely report >4g/L with different molecules
- Full history, traceability, IP clear and freedom-to-operate technology
Truly adaptable platform
- Validated with different feeds, media, processes, molecules and vector technologies
- Flexible, attractive pricing to meet your needs
- Widely used Glutamine Synthetase (GS) selection is the gold standard for selection systems
Dedicated Horizon team
- Accessible sales, licensing and scientific support teams to simplify purchase and setup
- Extensive expertise using the platform to drive advancements in your pipeline
The CHOSOURCE expression platform consists of:
- CHO-K1 GS knockout cell line (Cat #: HD-BIOP3)
Well established, cGMP manufactured robust Glutamine Synthetase knockout CHO-K1 cell line produced using precision rAAV technology
- Dual promoter expression vector
Enables expression of an entire mAb from a single vector
- Comprehensive protocols
- Cell line history package to support regulatory submissions
Fully documented traceable history of R&D and manufacture of the CHO-K1 GS KO cell line
Learn more about CHOSOURCE
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURECHO-K1 GS KO Expression Platform
Streamline your manufacturing process and improve production to accelerate your biotherapeutic pipeline
DOWNLOAD POSTERNEW! CHOSOURCE CHO-K1 ADCC+ Cell Line
|Discover how the CHOSOURCE CHO-K1 ADCC+ cell line increases Antibody Dependent Cellular Cytotoxicity (ADCC) making it a valuable tool in the production of biotherapeutics for Oncology, Anti-infectives and Auto-immune diseases.|
VIEW WEBINARRedesigning CHO: A new frontier in bioprocessing
|See how Horizon is engineering improved CHO expression hosts for both research and commercial use to suit specific needs during discovery, development, and protein production.|