2D OncoSignature™ Cell Panel Screening Service
Reveal the efficacy of your compounds or biologics as single agents or in combination across 300 cancer cell lines, in just 4 months.
The 2D OncoSignature™ drug discovery screening service profiles your compounds or biologics of interest as single or combination therapies:
- Study drug response by identifying sensitive and resistant cells
- Aid patient stratification for your drug candidate or drug combination
- Speed drug development by identifying drug combinations
- Identify combination interactions with our proprietary Chalice™ software
To learn more about our drug combination screen capabilities view the video:
Our 2D OncoSignature™ Service includes:
- Screen across a diverse, clinically relevant 300 cell line panel or a more focused, tissue-specific panel such as lung, lymphoma, head & neck, or breast
- Access to a library of over 350 standard of care compounds
- Cell lines grown in vendor-recommended media
- 10 point, 3-fold dilution for single compounds
- 9x9 full dose response matrix for compounds in combination
- 72, 96, 120, or 144 h treatment times
- Growth Inhibition measured by ATP levels
To learn more about our 2D OncoSignature™ Cell Panel Screening Service, view the 2D OncoSignature™ Poster.
In your 2D OncoSignature™ report you'll receive:
Dose response curve
Model scores including Synergy Score, Loewe Volume Score, Bliss Volume Score, and ~5 additional combination models, generated with our proprietary Chalice™ software
IC50 and GI50
Maximum response and more
If you have any questions about our service please contact us.