Discover more biology, faster!
Cell Based Assays
Our scientists are experts in the development and application of cell based assays for drug discovery projects and similar research. In addition to standard cell survival and proliferation assays, we can carry out co-culture assays to model the tumor microenvironment, analyze the effects of hypoxia through the use of spheroid assays or low oxygen incubators, grow cells in soft agar for medium throughput assessment of viability and proliferation, and examine senescence and autophagy induction.
Our ready-made and custom cell lines can be used in these assays and in oncology compound profiling, target validation, mechanism of action studies, patient stratification, and uncovering disease biology.
We will work closely with you to design suitable studies to ensure that we address your scientific questions, and will aid with data interpretation where needed, maximizing the success of your projects with us.
Our Service Workflow
Cell Growth Assays
Standard Mechanistic Assays
- Cellular ELISA
- Invasion and migration assays
- Reporter cell lines
- 3D assays (spheroids, Matrigel, etc.)
- Tubulin polymerization assay
- Senescence assays
- Autophagy assays
- Reactive oxygen species assays
- Angiogenesis assays
Assays for Target Validation
- siRNA and CRISPRi knockdown
- CRISPR-Cas9 knockout and knockin
- CRISPR-Cas9 Target Essentiality Screening
- RNA, cell pellet and lysate preparation
- Expression profiling (qRT-PCR, western blots)