Develop and expand your CRISPR high-throughput screening capabilities with our arrayed service
Find targets faster
- Know the genes of interest at the beginning of the screen
- Benefit from shorter assay time points (48-144 hrs)
- Choose from a variety of multiple and multiplexed readouts
- Extend your repertoire of growth models (e.g. 3D, co-culture)
Our arrayed CRISPR service increases the types of phenotypic readouts that you can obtain.
Have access to high-throughput screens using our synthetic crRNA libraries to further your studies!
Benefit from using our arrayed synthetic crRNA screening service.
How it works
- Carried out in 96- or 384-well plates
- Cas-9 expressing stable cell lines can be used or the Cas9 protein and crRNA:tracrRNA can be delivered as a RNP
- Each well of plates contains a unique crRNA
- Cell treatment is added to each well individually to find phenotype of interest
Want to carry out your own screens?
Edit-R crRNA Library Arrayed crRNA for knockout high-throughput screening across entire human and mouse gene families.
Arrayed CRISPRa crRNA for gene activation
Explore our range of predesigned synthetic guide RNA for over-expression of human and mouse genes using CRISPR activation.
Build your own custom library
Choose from our predesigned synthetic product lines of siRNA, microRNA, and crRNA reagents.