A one-stop service for gene editing and complex assays in a relevant cellular micro-environment. Understand the critical roles of B cells, including regulatory B cells (Bregs), in modulating immune responses, tumor responses and/or in auto-immune disorders.
Identify genes that, when knocked out, affect the B cell function. Identify genes in B cells that, when knocked out, affect the function of another immune cell
What our service includes
- Gene editing of human stimulated B cells
- In an arrayed format with synthetic crRNA-tracrRNA guides
- Standard screen includes 50 genes per donor or customized functional screens
- Option to co-culture the edited cells with other immune cells
- Data delivery between 14-18 weeks
Gene editing and screens in T cells
Interested in co-culture of edited B cells and T cells?
We offer a comprehensive service to help you study both adaptive and innate immune systems.
With follow-up analysis of:
- Immune suppression
- T cell proliferation
At the Keystone Symposium - B Cell Renaissance: Epigenetics, Regulation and Immunotherapy in 2020, we presented about CRISPR edited Breg screens and the suppressive effects of edited Breg on T cells in a poster entitled:
Arrayed CRISPRko screening in primary human regulatory B cells
Immune cell-based assays
Can be performed with any CRISPR & RNAi screening project.
- Cytotoxicity assays
- Immune suppression assays
- T cell proliferation assays